Monday, November 8, 2010

Chat with Miss Asti

Hari Ini
10:31Asti
dhiga lagi apa?
10:44Catarina
Dhiga lagi nonton Opera Van Java
10:46Asti
di internet atau di TV?
10:46Catarina
di TV.deket komputer Dhiga jadi bisa sambil chat
Use engilsh dong Miss
10:47Asti
ok
10:48Catarina
What are you doing there?
10:49Asti
I'm playing a game
do you know farmville?
10:49Catarina
What is the name of game you play?
10:50Asti
farmville
10:50Catarina
I don't know Farmville
I like play diner dash games
I have many games
10:51Asti
it's one of facebook games
on line from internet
10:52Catarina
I see,but i'm never play it.
10:53Catarina
Asti tidak lagi online. Pesan berikut tidak terkirim:
Miss,where is yor house? (kirim sebagai pesan)
10:53Asti sedang online.
10:54Asti
better you don't know about this game because still not good for a student
10:55Catarina
Okay Miss,It's like my mother said.I play education game.
10:58Asti
yup... education games are good for children skill development.
do you have a plan for tomorrow
11:00Catarina
Miss Asti,i want to take my diner,it's nice to chat with you.Good bye,see you soon.
11:01Asti
ok...bye...
----------------------------------

Hari Ini
14:02Catarina
Hello Miss Asti,how are you?
What are you doing there?
14:05Asti
i'm fine, thank you. and you? just want to see the new status from my friends. and what are you doing there?
14:09Catarina
I'm fine.I do not any thing this holiday feel long.But my father promised me to play with me this vacation and until tjis
this time my father is not get bath yet
14:10Asti
what kind of games that both of you want to play?
14:14Catarina
Hide and seek,treasure hunt,walking around the kompleks,listening the story from my father etc.
14:16Catarina
My favourit game is treasure hunt.
14:16Asti
i think he is a best friend for you, right ? then who is your best friend at school?
14:17Catarina
We make some map...make sign and follow the sign to find the treasure
14:18Catarina
My best friend at school is Kinanti,Elvina,Regina,Meme(Jeanny)... by the way my father more fun then my mother....
14:20Asti
why he is more fun for you?
14:22Catarina
Both of them love me very much,but my father often given me a fun story
14:22Asti
a story like what? may i know?
14:24Catarina
Like when he was a boy,his father and mother and his brother and sister is mistake made a ketchup milk
Story about animals father
14:25Asti
wakakakak. it's funny
14:26Catarina
Story about his friend when he was a boy
14:26Asti
did you ever know ugly duckling story??
14:27Catarina
Yes,i do
Miss Asti,i want to read my bobo magasine...good bye
14:30Asti
bye dhiga.... have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment